Chardham Yatra Ex - Haridwar Package - 10 Days / 9 Nights
Embark on a soul-stirring pilgrimage with Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar, where spirituality meets stunning landscapes. This sacred journey takes you to the four revered Hindu shrines of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. Starting from the holy city of Haridwar, the gateway to salvation, you'll be immersed in divine blessings and breathtaking views of the Himalayas. Witness the gushing waters of the Ganges and Yamuna rivers, believed to cleanse sins. Seek blessings at ancient temples and feel a profound sense of serenity. Our meticulously planned Char Dham Yatra ensures a seamless and transformative experience for every devotee and adventurer alike.
- Neat, clean, hygienic accommodation on Selected Sharing as per preferences & group size.
- Kedarnath stay in quad sharing.
- Inclusive of transport services (Ex Delhi).
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- Transportation from Haridwar or Delhi as per program (for the designated meeting point).
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
- 5.0% Govt. Service Tax (GST).
- Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnath Ji. Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnath Ji.
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets.
- Rest other Meals, Table drinks, laundry, porter, pony / Palaki, tips, camera fee, ropeway charges, entrance charges, travel / personal life, accident or health insurance, personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
We prefer to use below Luxury Hotels combinations in our programs:
- + Haridwar (01N): Hotel Renest Or Maantra Or Godwin Or Regenta Or Similar
- + Barkot (02N): Camp Nirvana Or Adhvanta Camps Or Similar
- + Uttarkashi (02N): Hotel Sakshi Or Akash Ganga Or Similar
- + Guptkashi / Phata / Sitapur (02N): Mandakini River Resort Or Sun Inn Or Himalayan Orchid Or Similar
- + Kedarnath (01N): Patliputra House Or Magadh House Or Behl House Or Similar
- + Badrinath (01N): Hotel New Urvashi Or Badri Ville Resort Or Similar
- + Rudraprayag (01N): Hotel Blue Orchid Or Tulip Inn Or Similar
- + Rishikesh (01N): MJ Hills Or Regenta Or Bliss Ganga Or Similar
We prefer to use below Premium Hotels combinations in our programs:
- + Haridwar (01N): Ganga Lahiri Or Similar
- + Barkot (02N): Nirvana Cottages Or Adhvanta Cottages Or Similar
- + Uttarkashi (02N): Shiv Parivar Resort (Luxury AC) Or Shivlinga Resort (Premium AC) Or Similar
- + Guptkashi / Phata / Sitapur (02N): Kedar River Retreat Or Village Retreat Or Charmachan Or Similar
- + Kedarnath (01N): Gayatri Sadan Or Bikaner House Or Punjab Sindh Or Similar
- + Badrinath (01N): Hotel Yoga New Or Snow Crest Or Lords Or Awadh Or Similar
- + Rudraprayag (01N): Riverside Resort Or Monal Resort Or Similar
- + Rishikesh (01N): Neeraj Heritage Palace Or Divine Resort Or Lemon Tree Or Similar
- Day 01: Arrival Delhi & Transfer to Haridwar. Night Stay in Haridwar.
- Day 02: Transfer to Barkot from Haridwar Via Mussoorie. Night Stay in Barkot.
- Day 03: Barkot- Yamunotri Temple by Trek- Back to Barkot. Night Stay in Barkot.
- Day 04: Barkot- Uttarkashi. Night Stay in Uttarkashi.
- Day 05: Uttarkashi-Harsil- Gangotri Temple - Back to Uttarkashi for Night stay.
- Day 06: Uttarkashi-Guptkashi/Sitapur. Night Stay in Sitapur.
- Day 07: Sitapur-Kedarnath Ji Temple by Trek Or Heli. Night Stay in Kedarnath Ji.
- Day 08: Kedarnath Ji- Trek Down to Sitapur- Night Stay in Sitapur.
- Day 09: Sitapur - Pipalkoti- Joshimath- Shri Badrinath Ji Temple - Night Stay in Badrinath.
- Day 10: Badrinath - Pipalkoti / Rudraprayag. Night Stay in Pipalkoti / Rudraprayag.
Delhi- Haridwar- Mussoorie- Barkot- Yamunotri- Uttarkashi- Harsil- Gangotri- Guptkashi- Phata- Sitapur- Kedarnath- Chopta- Pipalkoti- Joshimath- Govindghat- Pandukeshwar-Badrinath- Pipalkoti- Rudraprayag- Devprayag- Rishikesh
Meet our assistant or Chauffer on arrival in Delhi as per your predefined schedule and further proceed to Haridwar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel, and further, you can proceed to Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pouri on your own, if possible, with available time and conditions. The driver who picked you up from Delhi will not be available today for further drop and pick up Or for Yatra. After a hectic drive from Delhi, he might be tired and can go for rest and vehicle maintenance and wash. So here, Har Ki Pouri is the centre point of Haridwar, and there are several local means of transport available for this sight. We kept you free to explore the local Haridwar and the edge of the Ganges.
You can start comfortably after having breakfast and early morning bathing in Ganga. Usually, from Haridwar to Barkot takes 07 hrs comfortably, with a short break at Kempty fall if preferred; otherwise, with a non-stop stretch, we can reach in 06 Hrs. Commonly in peak season, there is a heavy rush in Mussoorie, so sometimes we can divert the route to Barkot via Vikas Nagar. In this case, Kempty fall sight-seeing can be discarded under the last-moment decision. Upon reaching Barkot, we will have dinner and retire for the day & Night Halt.
Early Morning leaves for Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Phool Chatti. On arrival, Janki Chatti starts a Trek of 05 km for Yamunotri. Upon reach at Yamunotri Dham, experience Holi Dip in Garam (Tapt) Kund and then Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji; after Darshan and Pooja, the afternoon starts trek back to Janki Chatti; on arrival at Janki Chatti meets with driver and drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Hanuman Chatti: The confluence of Hanuman Ganga & Yamuna River.
- Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present Century and rebuilt again.
- Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
- Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
Late morning Drive to Uttarkashi after breakfast by 10 AM. After trekking to Yamunotri just a day before, you might be tired, so this is the day to grab your full nap and rest appropriately because the distance between Barkot to Uttarkashi is just 04 hrs, and we have planned this to keep you relaxed. Because onward journey will be gradually tiring as in between the destinations distance and road travel will be increased. Visit Vishwanath Temple before you check in to your hotel. Check-in Hotel. Rest day at leisure. Night Halt.
With packed breakfast & post Tea/ Coffee leave for Gangotri early in the morning. Offering prayers & pooja darshan, later drive back to Uttarkashi , en route visit Gangnani. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Gangotri: Gangotri temple is 18th Century temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga. It is located near a sacred stone where king Bhagirath worshipped Lord Shiva Ganga is believed to have touched earth at this spot. Accordingly to another legend, Pandavas performed the great Deva Yagna here to a tone the death of their kinsmen in the epic battle of Mahabharata. The temple is an exquisite 20 ft. high structure made of white granite.
Ritual and Activities: Perform Snan at Gangotri Ghat (VIP Ghat), Ganga Pujan & Aarti at Gangotri Ghat , Darshan of Bhagirath Shila ,Darshan of Gauri Ganesha Temple, Finally Gangotri Temple Darshan after that you must have Darshan of Surya Kund.
Here is the day when you are preparing for the Chardham Yatra's most wanted and toughest part, “The Darshan of Shre Kedarnath Ji”. Here many pilgrims have their own choices and preferences as per their physical ability and comfort. We have designed the program for both of the pilgrims, whoever proffered to trek or completed the journey by helicopter.
Important Note :
In case pilgrims are trekking/opting Pony or Palki to Shri Kedarnath Ji This will be Life’s Most Important Walk where you will be yourself and Selfless before The Almighty Morning drive to Sonprayag - Gauri Kund (07 kms drive-one way). The travellers those are confined to trek mostly use to stay in Kedarnath Ji this day. The trek is 19 KM long from Sonprayag and someone tiring for those who are not well acquaintances of mountain treks or regular walking. Rest slow, calm and breathful walking strategies are always helpful in completing this trek. On arrival Kedarnath freshening up, perform Pooja and Darshan at Shri Kedarnath Ji. Maximum and generally all trekkers to Shri Kedarnath Ji use to stay here. You can prefer to stay in Kedarnath Ji in Govt provided camps, huts, or private accommodation. We can arrange stay in our recommended guest houses which is comfortable and near to temple. The stay in Kedarnath Ji is amazing and wonderful for devotees in evening when they get chance to see evening Aarti and Rudra Abhishekam of Lord Shiva.
Important Note :
The road from Rudraprayag to Guptkashi / Phata is good for small/light vehicles but the onward road to Gauri Kund is in bad condition, the 14 km old trek route along the river Mandakini from Gauri Kund to Ram bara and then to Sri Kedarnath is washed away at many places and a new trek is approx. 19 km long climbing up to 13000 ft. and then coming down to Sri Kedarnath at 11760 ft., it is impossible to travel this distance in one day so one night stop will be required. Nowadays Govt. facilitates many basic arrangements like Wi-Fi and other health camps to serve in a better way and also allow the pilgrims to have a night stay at Sri Kedarnath. In recent years, many trekkers have returned the same day from Gauri Kund-
Kedarnath-Gauri Kund but they were physically fit and strong enough to cover this distance on the same day by trek. Now pilgrims are getting new opportunities to see BHIM SHILA a new mythological attraction. A giant stone protected Kedarnath Ji Temple during the disaster time.
Important Note :
Now the trekking to Kedarnath Ji has been increased by 05 Km and visitors will be recommended to make night stay in case of trekking. We would advise those are not physically strong to cover this trek on feet, they should hire some assistance like Pony or Pithus to complete the Yatra without any hassle or complication. Rituals & Activities: Visit Gauri Kund, Darshan of Kedarnath Ji Temple, Bhima Shila and Chance to meet Gurus and Sadhus meditating for long time in Kedarnath.
Highly Important to Note & Understand :
We must understand that Kedarnath Ji Yatra in Chardham sector is most important for pilgrims visiting anytime during summer or winters. Parallel the Kedarnath region is unpredictable in terms of weather turbulence in trek or flying or even technical snag or operation restrains in flying also becomes sometimes major reason for delay in completing Journey of Kedarnath Ji. There are also unforeseen reasons that can further disturb your schedule If you are fix with your further pre- reserved program. So, we should always choose or opt for a buffer day to stay in this region (03 Nights in Sitapur / Rampur / Phata/ Guptkashi Including a night in Kedarnath ji in case or optional). Please don’t prefer any hectic program or itinerary suggested by any agent recommending only 02 nights in Sitapur or Kedarnath Ji Sector. Being an experienced one in Chardham Yatra service provider we can recommend these important options to choose with your program and accordingly you can convince your co-passengers or associates.
On this day, we will stay in Sitapur to keep a buffer time in hand to handle any last moment delay because of bad weather or any technical or medical reason. This is the best way to arrange an itinerary or program for both trekkers and flyers to Shri Kedarnath Ji. In a lack of geographical knowledge and climate conditions of this divine land, some passengers or some travel agents or tour operators use to keep neck to neck to program for 02 nights in the Kedarnath Ji region. This always creates problems, and they used to disturb their other program. You should cover the sight-seeing or Darshan of Shri Triyugi Narayan Temple (Optional and Chargeable Extra) for maximum use of this day if we stay in Sitapur
After a normal and comfortable wake up and breakfast we will proceed to Badrinath Ji via Joshimath-Govindghat & Pandukeshwar. The road from Pipalkoti and then to Joshimath is better. Only a small patch from Pandukeshwar to Lambgarh is bit disturbed around 05 kms rest entire distance is quite comfortable & scenic. We will reach Badrinath in the evening and stay in Shree Badrinath this day. Opportunity to visit to temple to participate in evening Aarti is also adding value here. Check into hotel Night Stay in Badrinath.
This is a day of completion of all your pending rituals and karmas. At this Moksha Dham, your quest for salvation will be completed. So this is how this program is designed to give you maximum time on this land. The next day we are staying in Rudraprayag or Pipalkoti, which is only a 05 hrs drive from Badrinath. So will have half a day almost to complete our rituals and Darshan. Late morning by a maximum of Noon, proceeds to Rudraprayag Or Pipalkoti. On the way, have an en-route view of the fantastic Chopta & Himalayan Ranges. En route, we will have a view of 03 significant Prayags (Confluence of Holy rivers) by visiting Vishnuprayag, Karnprayag, and Nandprayagwhere asVishnuprayag (where two river confluences Dhauli Ganga & Alaknanda), Karnprayag (confluence of river Pindari and river Alaknanda), Nandprayag (confluence of river Mandakini and Alaknanda River). Early Morning takes a holy dip in Tapt Kund, Have Darshan of Badri Vishal again if time allows otherwise, make an Important visit to Nag Nagin Pith (One of the important places in India for Sarp Kal Dosh Nivaran), a Short Visit to Mana Village (Vyas Cave, Ganesha Cave, Keshav Prayag, Darshan of Saraswati Udgam (origin), Charan Paduka Darshan, Short visit of Ekadasi Gufa & hanuman Gufa. View of Vishnu Prayag, Nandprayag, and Karnprayag while returning to Rudraprayag.
Early morning after breakfast, we will make a short visit to Maha Rudra Temple at Sangam confluence of Alaknanda & Mandakini. Here we can have Darshan of Maa Chamunda Devi Shakti Peeth. After that, we will proceed to Rishikesh, and on the way, we will view of 05th and last Prayag -Dev Prayag on this route. Arrive in Rishikesh, and you will visit Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula on your own, as this is not motorable. The vehicle will wait for you in the parking. The best way to visit this part of Rishikesh is to enter Laxman Jhula and exit from Ram Jhula.
You can also see many Ghats and temples and beautiful Ashrams. Rishikesh is the next home of Sadhus & Saints.
It is also called the Capital land of Yoga. You need to keep watch on time if you have missed your Ganga Aarti on day 01 upon arrival to Haridwar. So, it is in your hand how fast you finish your sightseeing and reach Har-Ki-Pouri, Haridwar, for Ganga Aarti. It generally starts at 06:00 PM in summer and 5:15 PM in winter. Those who have enjoyed day 01 can have the opportunity to enjoy some more time in Rishikesh. The late evening before dinner, reach Haridwar. This is your last day and evening, so you must arrange your bags and pack. Evening you can enjoy shopping in Haridwar and Rishikesh.
Tourism dependants like local drivers in Chardham Yatra places in the Himalayan Mountains have limited opportunities to earn their daily livelihood. They are highly dependent on this seasonal business which hardly comes on the peak for 30 days. In this limited time, they need to work hard for their family. So, the local drivers' associations and other small organizations supported by Uttarakhand Tourism & Travel Association (UKTTA) believe that they should have a nominal charge extra on these kinds of excursions which will be a side income other than their fixed daily wages. As a responsible tourism activist, this is also our request to our pilgrims not to panic or hesitate or be reluctant to give any nominal amount to these communities. They deserve this being real heroes of this Yatra. Admission charges for the trip are Triyugi Narayan Temple + Chopta + Mana (3500 Per Small Vehicle Till 03-04 Seated / 4500 Per Mid-Size SUV for 06-07 People/ 5500 Rs for 12 Seats and above).