Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter 4 Nights 5 Days Trip
Embark on a divine journey like never before with our Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter. Experience the sacred pilgrimage to four revered Hindu shrines - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri - in the lap of the majestic Himalayas. Our exclusive helicopter tour ensures a seamless and comfortable travel experience, saving you time and energy. Witness breathtaking vistas, ancient temples, and immerse yourself in spiritual bliss. Our expert team ensures your safety and convenience throughout the journey, allowing you to focus solely on your spiritual awakening. Unravel the secrets of these holy abodes in just a few days, making memories that last a lifetime.
- Early morning we need to report at Helipad latest by 07:00 AM.
- Transfer to Helipad at Sehastradhara, and we will fly to Kharsali Helipad.
- Meet our assistant, and you will get your pony or palki reserved for the onward trek (05 km) to Yamunotri Dham.
- Return late afternoon and have a relaxed evening in Kharsali's beautiful accommodation is arranged there.
- Night stay in Kharsali.
- Departure from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil Helipad.
- Pooja rituals at Gangotri Temple.
- Ganga Pujan & Aarti at Gangotri Ghat
- Retreat after Darshan Gangotri Ji.
- O/N stay in Harsil Himalaya
The holy river Ganga descended on the planet in Gangotri. India's Uttarkashi, in the Uttarakhand region, is home to Gangotri Dham. It is one of India's most sacred pilgrimages and is situated among the majestic Garhwal Himalayan peaks, glaciers, and dense forests.
- Departure from Harsil Helipad to Phata Helipad.
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji.
- Kedarnath Ji Maha Abhishek.
- O/N stay in Luxury Cottages or Villas.
The natural tranquilly, spiritual fervour, and snow-capped peaks of Kedarnath Dham will charm your heart and make it the most revered place of all the Chardhams. After arriving at the Guptkashi/Sersi helipad from Harsil, you will switch helicopters and fly the 10 minutes to Kedarnath from Guptkashi.
- Departure from Phata Helipad to Barinath Helipad.
- Darshan at Badrinath Ji.
- O/N stay in Sarovar Portico.
The Badrinath temple, which is devoted to Lord Vishnu, the preserver, gave rise to the name of this sacred town. This holy shrine's allure draws a lot of Hindu followers since it features classic Garhwali timber construction.
Departure from Badrinath Helipad to Sahastradhara Helipad. Final departure.
Note: All reporting timings from point to point flying will be confirmed to client from our end. Charters and crew members can be changed as per availability. Timing of transfers from each flying point to another can be changed last moment as per availabilities or weather conditions.
Note: Exact schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Above mentioned schedule is tentative just for understanding the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes. We can cancel the provided or confirmed charter services any moment before flying due to any operation retrains and technical problems. We cant take gurantee of your flying on date or on time later or sooner. Its total matter of third party services depending on their operational restrains and previous loads. We can only assure you 100% refund in case of any cancellation under any unforseen reason. We are also not resposible for any kind of claim or complains raised against any problem in flying. We can only assist you for better and convinient flying without giving assurances for third party (aviation) services.
(We can also stay in Kharsali Or Harsil as first night stay due to weather or operational clearance. So this should be well understood to passengers before they accept the proposals to avoid any last moment confusion. In case of extra night stay due to weather or any technical problem the stay and food expenses will be bear by passengers only. We will bear the cost of crew and craft on our own. We will only wait for 01 additional night to cooperate with the situation in terms of completion of the Yatra. Any extension is not allowed in above cost and conditions. We can cancel the yatra in any such situation of waiting due to weather or any problem. )
- VIP Darshan arrangement at each Dham.
- Daily buffet breakfast & Dinner (Except day of arrival).
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver and escort.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- All prevailing taxes.
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the quote & Cost Inclusions”.
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum 04-06 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter as per weight & other conditions.
- Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 320 Kgs
- Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
- Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
- Reservation: A final deposit of 100% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation. Deposit of payment as per your selected tour is required prior to
- commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets,
- India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not
- Other fees may be imposed by airlines which are the passenger’s responsibility.
- Most programs allow travel deviations that affect destination, departure date, program extensions, and the like.
- Note that tour plan can be changed provided that requests are made in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of tour.
- No deviations can be made or processed within 21 days of commencement of tour.
Before 30+ days 10% of Total Tour Cost | before 29-22 days 25% of Total Tour Cost | before 21-16 days 60% of Total Tour Cost | before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
You can feel confident that the full value of your investment is protected. Now that’s peace of mind!
- 01 Night Stay in Dehradun in a luxury hotel like Marriott By fairfield Or Four Point Or Similar.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kharsali in Yamunotri Resort Or Similar.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Harsil in Himalayan Nature Resort Or Harsil Village Resort Or similar.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Guptkashi Or Sitapur in Char Machan Resort or White Lilly Or Similar.
- 01 Night Accommodation on suggestive hotels at Badrinath in Hotel Lords or Yoga Premium Or Similar.